The Miami Dad: My Mom Deserves The Best

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Mom Deserves The Best

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StyleMyHoliday #CollectiveBias

Moms are our true gift in life. To me, my mother, has been my rock. You see, we came to the US in 1995 from Cuba. As an immigrant family, we had it hard, very hard. Then my parents divorced when I was teenager and boy did it become even harder. Through it all, my mom has been there and this holiday season, I want to make her feel extra special by getting her an amazing gift that she totally deserves.


My mom is really hard to shop for. Whenever I ask her what I can gift her, her reply is "Nothing." In her world, my sister, me and my kids are the greatest gifts she could have ever gotten, even if we do annoy her to no end!

My mom and my daughter (her first-grandchild)

Her not wanting anything will never stop me from showing up with a gift. In past years, I have gotten her purses, gift cards and perfumes. Now, I am not a big holiday shopper. I cannot stand wandering around stores aimlessly looking for a gift. I research beforehand, I drive to the store, go directly to the gift I want to purchase, I purchase it and leave. Honestly, I think this is how most guys shop. This year, I have decided that I will gift my mom with something really special and sophisticated: an Anne Klein watch set!


Now, this is a nice gift! This is definitely beautiful jewelry without a hefty price tag. The Anne Klein box sets feature a great dress watch and 2-3 coordinating bracelets. The watch and bracelets can be worn together for an on-trend stackable look that my mom is going to love!!


Anne Klein box sets come in  a jewelry style box making them easy to wrap (just add a bow) and easy to gift!! I can't wait to see her face Christmas Eve when I show up with her fancy gift! It's about time my mom has good things!

Mothers are angels on Earth! I love you Mom. I love you for who you are and for everything you do for me and my family!



Anne Klein box sets are available at Dillard's!


Be sure to check out all the Anne Klein box sets available at Dillard's. Which one would you purchase for your mom?







2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful story! Your mom absolutely deserves a stunning gift. Excellent choice! And many hugs to your mom as she is one strong woman! #client

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is going to love her gift! You chose something so beautiful and thoughtful. Thank you for sharing your story with us! #client

    ReplyDelete