The Miami Dad: Welcome to The Miami Dad

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Welcome to The Miami Dad

Hello and Welcome to The Miami Dad.



My name is Juan and I am a father of three living in Miami, Fl, hence the name The Miami Dad. I have two biological children and a step-son. This blog will chronicle my life as a dad and step-dad and life in Miami. Miami is a tropical paradise full of vibrant cultures and plenty of sunshine. I arrived in Miami when I was 8 years old from Cuba. I grew up in Miami and honestly, could not picture myself living anywhere else. With my kids, I try to be a tourist in my own city. I want them to learn all about this city and realize how privileged they are to live here.



Crossfit. I grew up playing sports in the park and played on my high school basketball team. I always considered myself very athletic until I started Crossfit. It kicks my a** every single morning. I have been in Crossfit for almost 4 years, having competed in various competitions and honestly, even though it is difficult, I love every minute of it.


If you look at my picture and think you recognize me from somewhere, you do. My lovely lady has her own blog, Second Chances Girl, where she blogs about our blended family, raising tweens and shares her amazing recipes! She has been blogging for a couple years now and is the reason I am starting my own blog!



Hope you will stick around and follow my life as the Miami Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment